Wedding Cakes are same price as any other occasion cake.
A cake is a cake !
** Price does include a meeting/cake tasting upon contract signature. (30$ fee waived)
Terms & Conditions
1. You will be asked for a non-refundable security deposit to reserve the date of your event. This deposit represents approximately 25% of the total amount of your order. It must be made within 14 days of signing this contract.
2. The final payment (balance of the total amount) must be paid at least 7 days before the date of the event, without which this contract will be canceled and the security deposit to reserve the date of the event will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment deadline is the date for any changes, in the size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. We recommend the delivery and the installation of the cake to the reception hall through us. Moving and traveling a cake of this magnitude can be a difficult task and since that day, you will have a lot of things to worry about, we can save you the task. The following conditions will therefore apply:
- A $ 0.50/kilometer (return) will be charged for delivery.
- Fees may be charged for the installation of the cake and to table it at the reception hall.
- You are responsible for providing safe and proper table, and adequate control environment. The cakes are heavy, so they require a solid table to be installed upon. The ideal temperature is 75 degrees or less. Once installation is complete, we are not responsible for the order.
5. If the cake has natural or synthetic flowers in decoration, the following conditions will apply:
- If flowers are provided by the company, additional fees will be charged. We can install the desired number of flowers on the cake and they will be charged at cost price. This amount will be part of the amounts charged to the total amount of the invoice on page 3 of this contract.
- If natural flowers from an external source are used on the cake, you acknowledge that they are not a food product (non-edible) and can thereby contain pesticides, insects, dirt and / or other sources of contaminants. However, they will not be directly inserted into the cake to avoid contaminating it.
6. We photograph our cakes on-site at the reception as a proof of delivery. We reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion of the Company on social media and others, without compensation to you.
7. Our products are not guaranteed nuts / peanuts free. Products used, contain or may come into contact with milk, wheat, soy and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and we cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions.